Powys County Council selects Intercept RBV for New Claims and CiCs
Coactiva is pleased to announce that Powys County Council is the newest Local Authority to adopt its Intercept RBV solution for both new claims and changes in circumstances.
Powys County Council is a Welsh Unitary Authority with 73 elected Councillors and 8,000 staff working in many locations across the county. As a Unitary Authority the Council is responsible for all local government services in the county, including education, social care services, roads and bridges, leisure services, tourism and planning.
Powys CC has selected Intercept RBV to speed up processing times, improve Fraud and Error detection at the Gateway and significantly reduce costs from across the business.
David Morris, Benefits Manager at Powys County Council commented: “we were looking at finding new ways of achieving significant cost savings throughout the council without affecting the service we provide to our customers. With Coactiva’s experience, we are confident that their Intercept RBV solution will allow us to make those savings whilst becoming a more efficient benefits team with better resilience during these uncertain times.”
Powys joins the 50+ Local Authorities who have chosen Intercept RBV for their risk based approach to verification.
Why Coactiva’s Intercept RBV?
Coactiva's Intercept RBV supports the current and historic National Benefit Schemas and is:
- the only solution verified and approved by the DWP - through live trials over three years
- the only solution proven in live use - now adopted by over 50 Local Authorities
- the only solution to offer cross-LA claim matching
- the only solution to utilise a fourth generation risk model tuned to your specific needs
- the only solution to offer an increased hit rate via instantcredit reference data matching
- the only solution to include an automated monthly reporting functionality to satisfy audit requirements
- the only solution to be available through all e-form and back office systems
Intercept RBV from Coactiva is the only Risk Based Verification solution for new claims and change in circumstances that has been fully proven and tested.