PINK link with Callcredit
Pink Home Loans has joined forces with Callcredit to offer client's of their appointed representatives' (ARs) access to a full online credit report.
By logging on to www.callcreditcheck.com, clients of Pink's ARs can request a copy of their credit report there and then. Not only will they benefit from an instant report which they can access for up to three months, but also from a reduced fee of almost half price when the broker adds their unique Pink code into the system.
Pink's IT and Marketing Director, Neil Hoare, comments;
"This system is a real boost for consumers. By checking their credit report they will have a better understanding of their financial commitments and can work with their adviser to ensure they get the best mortgage deal available."
Owen Roberts, Head of Callcredit Consumer comments:
"We are delighted to be working with Pink and to be supporting a company that is also part of the Skipton Group. We offer access to accurate, comprehensive information more quickly, easily and cost-effectively than ever before and we're confident that Pink's clients will find it a very valuable tool."
Kay Leslie, Network Services Director, 07734 048793
Pink's PR Team, 08707 590120
Notes to Editors
• Callcredit (www.callcredit.co.uk) is the UK's most innovative, state-of-the art credit reference agency, with an extensive range of information and value added services for businesses and individuals.
• Callcredit consumer provides consumers with online access to the details of their credit file at www.callcreditcheck.com
• Callcredit has harnessed state-of-the-art information technology with an unrivalled knowledge of the industry's needs to develop a range of innovative information solutions. Solutions that are enabling major lenders and a host of other blue chip companies to address regulatory requirements, make better credit decisions, target new customers more effectively and manage existing customers more profitably.
• Callcredit is one of six core businesses that form the Skipton
Information Group. The other five are:
• Database management company EuroDirect
• Market analysis firm GMAP Consulting
• Online payment service provider, Legatio
• Scorecard development and affordability assessment specialist DecisionMetrics
• Marketing services and database specialist, Broadsystem
Pink Home Loans is an award-winning mortgage network, distribution and packaging company providing products and services to the intermediary market.
The company, based in Lichfield, Staffordshire, was founded in 1990 as Advance Mortgage Funding Limited and re-branded as Pink Home Loans in 1999. In 2000, Pink Home Loans became a subsidiary of the Skipton Group. Skipton is a top ten building society.
Pink distributes products and support services to its appointed representative network members, directly authorised intermediaries and to corporate customers. Benefits of using Pink Home Loans include access to exclusive mortgage products, access to mortgage expertise to assist mortgage research, 24-hour payment of broker commission, business development support, website services including a KFI Directory, access to compliance expertise, and training and business development support.
Pink Home Loans also has insurance panels, offering its intermediary customers access to a range of general insurance and pure protection products.
Pink Home Loans has won the following industry awards:
• Mortgage Introducer 'Best Packager Award for Service' -
• Business Moneyfacts 'Best Buy-to-Let Mortgage Packager' - 2007
• Voted the UK's best Mortgage and Packager category by intermediaries in the 2006
Financial Adviser Awards
• Voted the UK's best 'Mortgage Service Provider' by intermediaries in the 2005 Financial Adviser Awards
• Financial Adviser Five Star Service Award - 2003 and 2005
• Mortgage Strategy 'Distributor of the Year' Award - 2005 and 2004
• Mortgage Introducer 'Best Packager of the Year' - 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002 and 2001
• Mortgage Introducer 'Best Mortgage Distributor of the Year' - 2005 and 2006
• Pink Home Loans currently holds the Investors in People accreditation.
Barry Meeks, Chief Executive, The Pink Home Loans Group
David Copland, Managing Director, Pink Home Loans
Neil Hoare, Associate Director, Marketing & IT
Kay Leslie, Network Services Director, Pink Home Loans
Lisa Hurley, Director of Finance, Pink Home Loans