MICROVISION Financial Launch
GMAP Consulting, the specialist market analysis & business-modelling consultancy, are set to launch their groundbreaking market planning product, MICROVISION.
Until now, no product exists in the marketplace that can provide a generic modelling capability relevant to different sectors. MICROVISION will be the most advanced, premium information and modelling product in the marketplace, offering customised products to incorporate sector relevant data and reflect key variables within a single desktop application.
Bringing together transactional data with intelligence in geodemographics, market demand, travel patterns and competitive activity, MICROVISION will enable a company to calculate:
- What is actually happening within your market?
- What might happen given certain scenarios?
- What should happen in an optimal situation?
GMAP Consulting has developed MICROVISION financial through recognising a number of fundamental issues within the financial sector to provide an effective predictive modelling capability for financial organisations.
As products and channels continue to proliferate, financial service providers are challenged by the requirements to improve services, reduce prices, cut costs and recruit and retain customers. GMAP Consulting's business modelling tools will assist providers in meeting this challenge through a range of unique specifications included in the product. These include;
- 'Channel Profit Maximiser' which enables financial service organisations to control sales effectiveness, reduce and control costs, develop marketing strategies and aid major strategic decisions.
- GMAP Consulting's ATM Ratings system allows service providers to quickly assess the potential of any site for ATM deployment.
- Capability to optimise the mix of physical and virtual networks in a city, a region, or the whole country.
Through the MICROVISION product, GMAP Consulting aims to provide a set of business analysis tools that are designed to fit the organisation in which they are applied and to give clients optimal decision-making capabilities within their relevant market. This may in some cases involve a GMAP consultant operating the system in the clients' premises.
MICROVISION will be developed for all European markets and over the next two years, extending to North and South America and Asia/Pacific.
Professor Martin Clarke, Managing Director of GMAP Consulting comments:
"Using the MICROVISION product as a platform has enabled us to develop a premium predictive modelling product that incorporates our experience within bespoke modelling systems tailored to create a generic product for a vertical market."