Join Callcredit at 4th Annual MLRO Convention
Venue: Le Meridien Picadilly
Date: 3rd February 2005
This one day convention is an ideal opportunity for MLROs, compliance officers and anyone else involved in financial crime prevention to hear 20 cutting edge viewpoints from industry leaders.
Delegates will be able to:
- assess the impact of new regulations such as the 3rd European Money Laundering Directive and the radical revision of JMLSG Guidance Notes on their AML systems and procedures
- evaluate the impact of AML regulations through the experience of NIB Capital Bank
- discover how JO Hambro Investment Management developed an effective customer
- identification and monitoring programme
- acquire strategies for fine-tuning their own customer identification programmes.
The symposium format of the event incorporates structured discussion and benchmarking sessions to make it even more productive for delegates.
Callcredit is exhibiting at the event and Director of Industry Relationships Melanie Mitchley has been invited to be one of the panel of industry experts for the discussion sessions.
Tickets are available at £595 plus vat. For more information contact Callcredit Marketing Manager Susie Fieldhouse on 0113 244 1555.