Focus on Vauxhall Corsas
Did you know…?
• Automotive experts at Callcredit Information Group have analysed the latest market statistics from the anonymised DVLA Parc data to provide an insight into the 1,180,475 Vauxhall Corsas currently registered in the UK.
• Vauxhall Corsas represent 3.91% of all UK registered cars.
• 37.99% of UK Vauxhall Corsa owners are male, and 47.7% are females. 8.05% are company cars. The remaining cars have no gender assigned.
• 58.55% are 3 door hatchbacks and 40.28% are 5 door hatchbacks (See table below).
• Only 6.64% of Vauxhall Corsa owners have chosen to put private plates on their vehicle.
• 0.22% are classified as Imports.
• The top 10 locations to see Vauxhall Corsas are: Birmingham, London, Glasgow, Sheffield, Newcastle, Nottingham, Chester, Leicester, Guildford and Bristol (See table below).
• Silver/ Aluminium is the most popular colour amongst Vauxhall Corsa owners and accounts for 32.34%. Blue (23.98%) is the second most popular choice, and Black is the third most popular choice with a 17.34% share. (See table below).
• 77.69% have engines below 1349, 18.83% have engines between 1350 and 1549 and the remaining 3.48% have engine sizes of 1550 or above.
• 14.69% are less than 2 years old and 21.57% are between 2 and 5 years old (See full age breakdown below).
This analysis has been performed by Callcredit Information Group using current market statistics from the anonymised DVLA Parc data.