Focus on Vauxhall Astra
Did you know…?
- Automotive experts GMAP Consulting (Part of Callcredit Information Group) have analysed the latest market statistics from the anonymised DVLA Parc data to provide an insight into the 1,293,711 Vauxhall Astras currently registered in the UK.
- Vauxhall Astra represents 4.278% of all UK registered cars.
- 25.98% of UK Vauxhall Astras belong to private female owners, and 54.38% to males. 13.47% of Vauxhall Astras are company car owned. The remaining cars have no gender assigned.
- 64.63% of Vauxhall Astras are 5 door hatchbacks. 13.58% are estates and 9.29% are 3 door hatchbacks.
- Just 7.57% of Vauxhall Astra owners have chosen to put private plates on their vehicle.
- 0.28% of Vauxhall Astras are classified as Imports.
- The top 10 locations to see Vauxhall Astras are: Birmingham, London, Chester (close to Vauxhall factory at Ellesmere Port), Sheffield, Glasgow, Nottingham, Leicester, Peterborough, Manchester and Bristol. Together these locations contain 21.99% of all UK Vauxhall Astras.
- Silver/Aluminium is the most popular colour amongst Vauxhall Astra owners and accounts for 30.71%. Blue (20.83%) is the second most popular choice, and Black the third most popular choice with a 13.86% share.
- 19.80% of Vauxhall Astras have engines below 1549. 60.56% have engines between 1550 and 1749. 19.65% have engines above 1750.
- 5.06% of Vauxhall Astras are less than 12 months old, 13.19% are younger than 2 years old and 30.14% of Vauxhall Astras are less than 4 years old.
This analysis has been performed by GMAP using current market statistics from the anonymised DVLA Parc data.