Focus on the Peugeot 207
Did you know…?
• Automotive experts at Callcredit Information Group have analysed the latest market statistics from the anonymised DVLA Parc data to provide an insight into the 227,584 Peugeot 207 currently registered in the UK.
• Peugeot 207s represent 0.75% of all UK registered cars.
• 44.92% of UK Peugeot 207 owners are female, and 31.11% are females. 16.68% are company cars. The remaining cars have no gender assigned.
• 49.78% are 5 door hatchbacks and 31.07% are 3 door hatchbacks (See table below).
• 8.43% of Peugeot 207 owners have chosen to put private plates on their vehicle.
• 0.01% are classified as Imports.
• The top 10 locations to see Peugeot 207s are: Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry, London, Glasgow, Reading, Sheffield, Bristol, Nottingham and Peterborough (See table below).
• Black is the most popular colour amongst Peugeot 207 owners and accounts for 21.4%. Blue (21.03%) comes a close second, and Silver/ Aluminium is the third most popular choice with a 20.24% share. (See table below).
• 64.12% have engines below 1549 and 35.88% have engines of 1550 and above.
• 37.95% are less than 2 years old and 61.89% are between 2 and 5 years old (See full age breakdown below).
This analysis has been performed by Callcredit Information Group using current market statistics from the anonymised DVLA Parc data.