Focus on Renault Clio
Did you know…?
- Automotive experts GMAP Consulting (Part of Callcredit Information Group) have analysed the latest market statistics from the anonymised DVLA Parc data to provide an insight into the 745,376 Renault Clios currently registered in the UK
- Renault Clios represent 2.469% of all UK registered cars
- 52.03% of UK Renault Clios belong to private female owners, and 37.69% to males. 3.32% of Renault Clios are company car owned. The remaining cars have no gender assigned
- 66.84% of Renault Clios are 3 door hatchbacks, 31.77% are 5 door hatchbacks
- 9.03% of Renault Clio owners have chosen to put private plates on their vehicle
- 0.34% of Renault Clios are classified as imports
- The top 10 locations to see Renault Clios are: London, Birmingham, Sheffield, Glasgow, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, Cardiff, Swansea, Bristol, Guildford and Manchester
- Blue is the most popular colour amongst Renault Clio owners and accounts for 28.00%. Silver/Aluminium 20.15% is the second most popular choice, and black the third most popular choice with a 19.97% share
- 64.72% of Renault Clios have engines below 1349 and 26.30% have engine sizes between 1350 and 1549. The remaining 8.97% have engines above 1550.
- 7.84% Renault Clios are under 2 years old, 14.14% are between 2 and 4 years old and 70.83% are over 5 years
This analysis has been performed by GMAP using current market statistics from the anonymised DVLA Parc data.