Focus on Jaguar XJs
Did you know…?
- Automotive experts GMAP Consulting (Part of Callcredit Information Group) have analysed the latest market statistics from the anonymised DVLA Parc data to provide an insight into the 70,590 Jaguar XJs currently registered in the UK.
- Jaguar XJs represents 0.233% of all UK registered cars.
- 80.42% of UK Jaguar XJs belong to private male owners, and 6.52% to females. 5.65% of Jaguar XJs are company car owned. The remaining cars have no gender assigned.
- 80.48% of Jaguar XJs are 4 door saloons and 16.42% are sports(See table below).
- 67.25% of Jaguar XJs owners have chosen to put private plates on their vehicle.
- 0.51% of Jaguar XJs are classified as Imports.
- The top 10 locations to see Jaguar XJs are: London, Birmingham, Peterborough, Reading, Coventry, Tunbridge Wells, Guildford, Chelmsford, Kingston Upon Thames and Leicester(See table below).
- Blue is the most popular colour amongst Jaguar XJ owners and accounts for 30.03%. Red (18.67%) is the second most popular choice, and Green is the third most popular choice with a 14.18% share. (See table below).
- 0.02% of Jaguar XJs have engines below 2449, the remaining 99.98% have engines above 2449.
- 72.21% Jaguar XJs are over 10 years old, 2.51% are less than 2 old and 7.5% are between 2 and 5 years (See full age breakdown below).