Focus on Audi A3s

Did you know…?

Key Statistics:

  • Automotive experts GMAP Consulting (Part of Callcredit Information Group) have analysed the latest market statistics from the anonymised DVLA Parc data to provide an insight into the 237,106 Audi A3s currently registered in the UK.

  • Audi A3s represents 0.784% of all UK registered cars.
  • 28.16% of UK Audi A3s belong to private female owners, and 43.86% to males. 21.36% of Audi A3s are company car owned. The remaining cars have no gender assigned.

  • 96.29% of Audi A3s are hatchbacks (48.74% are 5 door hatchbacks, 47.55% are 3 door hatchbacks) and 3.07% are convertibles (See table below).
  • 18.92% of Audi A3s owners have chosen to put private plates on their vehicle.
  • 0.31% of Audi A3s are classified as Imports.

  • The top 10 locations to see Audi A3s are: Birmingham, London, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Reading, Slough, Chester, Leeds, Swindon and Glasgow (See table below).
  • Black is the most popular colour amongst Audi A3 owners and accounts for 30.36%. Silver/Aluminium (21.65%) is the second most popular choice, and Blue the third most popular choice with a 17.97% share. (See table below).
  • 58.77% of Audi A3s have engines below 1949, the remaining 41.23% have engines above 1950.
  • 25.37% Audi A3s are under 2 years old, 24.74% are between 2 and 4 years old and 49.89% are over 5 years (See full age breakdown below).