EuroDirect Excels With Launch of New CAMEO Classifications At This Years IDMF
Award-winning data specialist EuroDirect is using the IDMF to unveil their newly developed CAMEO Classifications, a suite of established and powerful segmentation and targeting tools for direct marketers which demonstrate far greater discrimination than newer entrants in the marketplace.
By combining the recently released Census data with a number of other key datasets, EuroDirect has developed six new UK CAMEO Classifications. The new CAMEO Classifications are each available at postcode level and provide marketers with a suite of highly discriminative segmentation and targeting systems which are both simple to use and easy to interpret.
The unique combination of Census data alongside individual and household level datasets such as shareholder registers, council tax band data, property valuations, directorships and CCJs have enabled EuroDirect to create classifications that are far more powerful than other classifications on the market. Unlike other products entering the market that use only the Census and limited 'aspirational' lifestyle data, EuroDirect's suite of classifications are able to segment data more accurately and easily identify 'true wealth' using alternative data sources.
The new classifications include:
- CAMEO UK - built from the new 2001 Census combined with a wide range of key individual level datasets and now containing 58 categories and 10 groups
- CAMEO Financial - based on up-to-the-minute county court judgement data from sister company Callcredit
- CAMEO Investor - constructed from EuroDirect's new FTSE 350 database of investors
- CAMEO Income - utilising the vast array of income data from their Data Exchange
- CAMEO Property and CAMEO Property+ - the first postcode and individual household level segmentation system, based on council tax band data and 2003 property valuations
- CAMEO Unemployment - rebuilt using 2003 Government unemployment statistics
John Dobson, Managing Director of EuroDirect comments: "We have made considerable investment in the new CAMEO Classifications, and have taken our time to ensure they contain the most accurate data possible. By using additional data sources alongside the Census data, we have been able to develop classifications that are superior to others in the market, and which are able to successfully segment and discriminate data."