Callcredit to move scorecard development in-house
02 April 2008
DecisionMetrics to provide credit risk scoring technology and
Callcredit has today announced that it has appointed DecisionMetrics, a sister company within the Skipton Information Group, as its primary bureau scorecard supplier. DecisionMetrics will be responsible for the development and supply of bureau credit risk scoring technology. Fair Isaac and Callcredit will continue to support the existing clients using the CallScore technology throughout 2008 and into 2009.
Graham Lund, deputy managing director, Callcredit comments,
"We've had a very successful partnership with Fair Isaac for over five years and we will continue to partner with Fair Isaac in other mutually rewarding areas. DecisionMetrics has built its reputation on its credit scoring technology and having acquired the business back in 2007, we were soon aware that their expertise and pedigree in this area is exceptionally strong. "
Gary Scott, director, DecisionMetrics comments,
"As conditions in the credit markets show no signs of loosening, the ability to depend on robust, resilient customer risk categorisation to optimise profits in both new lending and customer management is increasingly key. DecisionMetrics have developed an industry- leading understanding of advances in scoring as we have continued to refine our work in multi bureau technology over the last few years, making us ideally placed to assist Callcredit's clients to optimise their position in the market under these conditions".
• Callcredit (www.callcredit.co.uk) is the UK's most innovative, state-of-the art credit reference agency, with an extensive range of information and value added services for businesses and individuals.
• Callcredit check (www.callcreditcheck.com) is the consumer arm of credit reference agency Callcredit, providing consumers with instant online access to their credit report and services to help them monitor their credit status.
• Callcredit has harnessed state-of-the-art information technology with an unrivalled knowledge of the industry's needs to develop a range of innovative information solutions. Solutions that are enabling major lenders and a host of other blue chip companies to address regulatory requirements, make better credit decisions, target new customers more effectively and manage existing customers more profitably.
• Callcredit is one of six core businesses that form the Skipton
Information Group. The other five are:
• Database management company EuroDirect
• Market analysis firm GMAP Consulting
• Online payment service provider, Legatio
• Scorecard development and affordability assessment specialist DecisionMetrics
• Marketing services and database specialist, Broadsystem
DecisionMetrics specialises in undertaking advanced analytical projects for the credit risk market, covering credit scoring, affordability assessment, Basel II modelling and ongoing performance monitoring and solutions implementation.
Identifying the need for greater independence in the credit risk market, DecisionMetrics provides its expertise, without bias, across all three UK credit reference agencies
DecisionMetrics provides a blend of analytical expertise and operational knowledge and experience that ensures that its solutions are not only statistically sound but will fully compliment the operation of the client's business.
Projects are approached from the perspective of identifying and providing the best solution for the client rather than dismissing the clients issues in favour of selling something already developed.
Creative thinking, innovation and value-add summarises DecisionMetrics' approach to business.