Callcredit Creates Public Sector Team to Deliver Innovative Sector Solutions
Callcredit Information Group has created an experienced Public Sector team focused on delivering intelligent solutions to Local Authorities, Central Government, Communications and Partnerships, specifically designed to meet the specialist needs of the Public Sector.
The new team has many years of combined experience within the Public Sector tackling a wide range of issues, including identifying and combating fraud, generating revenue, employment screening and increasing campaign engagement.
The team will use Callcredit's cutting-edge technology to deliver bespoke solutions that address the unique issues affecting the public sector. Callcredit is a market-leading provider of anti-fraud, identity verification, and tracing services within many sectors, and by combining these innovative tools with the sector expertise of the new team these successes will soon deliver notable success to more public sector organisations.
The Public Sector team will be led by Andrew Davis, Director of Public Sector. Andrew has more than 15 years experience in the data and intelligence industry which, in the last six years, have been focused on specifically helping public sector organisations make smarter decisions.
Supporting Andrew is:
• Angus Sim, Head of Alliances. Angus has over seven years experience of working in the identity, employment screening and data industries.
• Gerald McLarnon, Public Sector Product Manager. Gerald ensures that our products and services fully meet the needs of our public sector clients. Prior to joining Callcredit, Gerald held strategy, sales and marketing roles at HBOS plc.
• Philip Johnson, Business Development Manager. Philip joins Callcredit from Qa Research Ltd, a specialist social research consultancy that provides information solutions to the public sector. In his previous role Philip worked with housing associations, local authorities, police forces and central government departments, amongst others, to help deliver the most appropriate solutions for their needs.
• Rebecca Grainger, Business Development Manager. Specialising in Fraud and identity solutions, Rebecca joined Callcredit from Experian where she used her detailed knowledge of credit reference data and solutions to help public sector clients make intelligent decisions throughout the customer lifecycle.
• Marcus Hayes, Business Development Manager. In his previous role, Marcus helped build the local government business, identifying customers' identity management needs and developing a suite of solutions to address these.
Graham Lund, Managing Director of Callcredit commented, "We offer a wide-range of unique solutions that deliver considerable benefits to companies across a wide range of sectors. By establishing a team with a great knowledge and understanding of the public sector, we can tailor our solutions to meet the exact needs of public sector organisations, delivering maximum results and considerable successes."
"Callcredit has a long-standing track record of producing consistently great results for public sector organisations over a number of years. With this new team of experts in place we are confident that we will be able to provide the public sector with the tools and expertise required to help them tackle some of the challenges they face, particularly in the fight against public sector fraud."