Callcredit Creates Key Accounts Team to Deliver Exceptional Service and Innovation
Callcredit Information Group's Credit Solutions business has created a 'key accounts' team with the specific aim to focus on a core set of key lenders within the UK market.
The 'key account' team has been recruited from across the industry and have many years of combined experience within the financial services sector across a number of disciplines such as banking, credit cards, loans, mortgages, auto finance and sub-prime lenders.
The key focus of the team will be on a core set of key lenders in the UK market which have been identified as organisations who will drive and shape the market in the coming years and who by their very nature will require the support of a responsive credit bureau. With this specific focus Callcredit's 'key accounts' team can identify and react to key issues affecting this group and transfer knowledge and learning from their own areas of expertise to deliver best practice, quality service and innovation.
The 'key accounts' team will be led by Sue Woods, Head of Business Development, Sue has 25 years experience in the sector and will be responsible for ensuring Callcredit works in partnership with its clients, to deliver the products and services that will help each individual client achieve its set of objectives, in a timely and collaborative way.
Reporting to Sue will be:
• Kaye Rickards, Senior Business Development Manager, Kaye has over 10 years experience working in business/consumer solutions across collections, risk and systems as well as working for the Financial Times FT.com. Kay will be responsible for strengthening and broadening key relationships with a portfolio of existing and new clients within the financial services.
• Bernice Overton, Senior Business Development Manager, Bernice has been with Callcredit for over 10 years gaining an in depth knowledge of strategic accounts having been responsible for the accounts of Lloyds Banking Group and HSBC. Bernice will be responsible for maintaining and developing a wide portfolio of key accounts.
• Melanie Cameron, Business Development Manager, has worked within the sector for in excess of 15 years looking after major accounts for some of the UK's leading building societies and mortgage providers. Melanie will be responsible for the development of relationships with both new and existing clients within financial services and retail shopping.
• Carla Hage, Business Development Manager, Carla has over 15 years credit reference experience predominately within the financial services sector and will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts in the banking and finance sector.
• Barry Hetherington, Business Development Manager, Barry's career in sales of data products and services spans 14 years. Barry's responsibilities will includes business development across a number of key accounts spanning automotive finance, mortgage lenders and business outsource providers.
Eamonn Tierney, Business Development Director, Callcredit commented, "The new 'key accounts' team brings together a wealth of knowledge and expertise from across a number of sectors enabling Callcredit to deliver unrivalled levels of service and advice".
"This key focus will ensure we are agile and can react quickly to our key client's requirements and develop propositions accordingly. By understanding their issues the 'key account' team can work quickly and effectively with our consultants to deliver the best outcome for our clients. At Callcredit we take a client-centric approach with innovation right at the heart of our business enabling clients to make smarter decisions".