Automotive Focus: Lexus
Did you know....?
- There are 110,831 Lexus currently registered
in the UK.
- This represents 0.295% of UK registered
- Lexus ranks as the 31st most favoured make by
- 15.91% of UK Lexus belong to private female
owners, and 60.82% by males.
16.05% are company car owned. The genders owning
the remaining cars are unknown.
- 72.49% of Lexus are 4 door saloons and
24.84% are estates.
- 40.75% of Lexus owners have chosen to put
private plates on their vehicle.
- Only 0.33% of Lexus are classified as
- 48.84% of Lexus are manual transmission and
51.16% are automatic.
- The top 10 locations to see Lexus are: Birmingham, Portsmouth,
Kingston Upon Thames, Reading, South West London , Sheffield,
Chester, Guildford, Manchester and Glasgow. Together these
locations contain 24.02% of all Lexus.
- The most popular model is the Lexus IS, making up
51.62% of the UK Lexus market, followed by the
Lexus RX with 23.58%.
- The top two favoured colours are Silver/Aluminium (34.48%) and
Blue (20.22%) which together make up 54.70% of all
Lexus. Black (16.30%) and Grey (11.52%) follow close
- 23.30% are less than 24 months old,
43.76% are younger than 4 years old and only
9.97% of Lexus are over 10 years old.
- 41.32% have an engine sizes between 1950 and
2449, 46.72% have engine sizes between 2450 and
3949. 11.91% have engine sizes above