Automotive Focus: Land Rover
Did you know…?
- There are 669,252 Land Rover's currently
registered in the UK.
- This represents 1.782% of UK registered
- Land Rover ranks as the 15th most favoured
make by UK consumers.
- 18.05% of current private owners are female
and 62.56% are male. 13.19% are
company car owned. The genders owning the remaining cars are
- An impressive 33.11% of Land Rover owners have
chosen to put private plates on their vehicle.
- Just 0.98% of Land Rovers are currently
classified as Imports.
- 70.53% of Land Rovers are manual transmission
and 29.47% are automatic.
- The top 10 locations to see Land Rovers are:
Birmingham, Coventry, Peterborough, Sheffield, Tunbridge Wells,
Exeter, Swansea, Nottingham, Wrexham and Gloucester. Together these
locations contain 18.61% of all Land Rovers.
- The most popular model is the Land Rover
Discovery, making up 31.90% of the Land Rover
- The top two favoured colours are Blue (24.68%)
and Green (21.25%) which make up almost half of all UK Land Rovers.
Black (14.21%), Silver/Aluminium (13.61%) and Red (10.26%) follow
- Just 7.58% are less than 12 months old,
14.38% are younger than 2 years old and
33.97% of Land Rovers are over 10 years old.
- 33.60% have an engine size less than 2450, 55.38% have engine sizes between 2450 and 2949. The remaining 12.03% have an engine size over 2950.