Automotive Focus: Jeep
Did you know…?
- There are 93,721 Jeeps currently registered in the UK.
- This represents 0.250% of UK registered vehicles.
- Jeep ranks as the 33rd most favoured make by UK
- 20.67% of UK Jeeps belong to private female owners, and 65.81%
by males. 6.28% are company car owned. The genders owning the
remaining cars are unknown.
- 96.16% of Jeeps are Estates.
- An impressive 40.99% of Jeep owners have chosen to put private
plates on their vehicle.
- Only 0.93% of Jeeps are classified as Imports.
- 41.91% of Jeeps are manual transmission and 58.09% are
- The top 10 locations to see Jeeps are: Birmingham, Chelmsford,
Tunbridge Wells, Peterborough, Reading, Guildford, Sheffield, SW
London, Norwich and Nottingham. Together these locations contain
17.54% of all Jeeps.
- The most popular model is the Jeep Cherokee, making up 46.09%
of the Jeep market, closely followed by the Jeep Grand Cherokee
- The top two favoured colours are Black (27.42%) and Blue
(19.17%) which together make up 46.60% of all Jeeps.
Silver/Aluminium (17.66%) and Green (17.00%) follow close
- 12.55% are less than 24 months old, 25.00% are younger than 4
years old and 30.51% of Jeeps are over 10 years old.
- Only 4.24% have an engine size less than 2449, 53.41% have engine sizes between 2450 and 3949. The remaining 42.35% have engine sizes above 3950.