Automotive Focus: Jaguar
Did you know…?
- There are 276,866 Jaguars currently registered
in the UK.
- This represents 0.742% of UK registered
- Jaguars rank as the 22nd most favoured make by
- Only 9.92% of current private owners are
female and 70.93% are male.
13.10% are company car owned. The genders owning
the remaining cars are unknown.
- 77.99% of Jaguars are Saloons and
13.49% are Sports models.
- 47.09% of Jaguar owners have chosen to put
private plates on their vehicle.
- 0.87% of Jaguars are classified as
- 37.22% of Jaguars are manual transmission and
62.78% are automatic, more than 4 times more than
the average for all car makes.
- The top 10 locations to see Jaguars are:
Birmingham, Coventry, Stockport, Reading, Chester, Guildford,
Sheffield, Slough, Glasgow and Peterborough. Together these
locations contain 20.93% of all Jaguars.
- The most popular model is the Jaguar X-Type,
making up 36.22% of the Jaguar market.
- The top two favoured colours are Blue (30.25%)
and Silver/Aluminium (16.81%) which make up 47.06% of all Jaguars.
Green (13.45%) and Black (12.42%) follow close behind.
- 15.26% are less than 24 months old.
35.93% are younger than 4 years old.
23.84% are over 10 years old.
- 24.24% have an engine size less than 2449, 51.10% have an engine size between 2450-3949 and 24.66% have an engine size larger than 3950.