Automotive Focus: Daihatsu
Did you know....?
- There are 87,879 Daihatsus currently
registered in the UK.
- This represents 0.238% of UK registered
- Daihatsus rank as the 34th most favoured make
by UK consumers.
- Only 35.50% of current private owners are female and
51.56% are male. 6.13% are
company car owned. The genders owning the remaining cars are
- 38.62% of Daihatsus are 5 door Hatchbacks,
36.73% are Estates.
- 12.43% of Daihatsu owners have chosen to put
private plates on their vehicle.
- 1.24% of Daihatsus are classified as
- 87.66% of Daihatsus are manual transmission
and 12.34% are automatic.
- The top 10 locations to see Daihatsus are:
Swansea, Cardiff, Plymouth, Brighton, Exeter, Newport,
Peterborough, Nottingham, Sheffield and Norwich. Together these
locations contain 20.31% of all Daihatsus.
- The most popular model is the Daihatsu
Fourtrack, making up 30.17% of the Daihatsu
- The top two favoured colours are Blue (17.20%)
and Green (14.91%) which make up 32.11% of all Daihatsus. Cars of
two or more colours (14.42%) and Silver/Aluminium (13.72%) follow
- 9.31% are less than 24 months old.
18.54% are younger than 4 years old.
- 23.27% have an engine size less than 1149 while 29.61% are larger than 2450. The remaining 47.12% have engine sizes between 1150 and 2449.
This analysis has been performed by GMAP using current market statistics from the anonymised DVLA Parc data.