Automotive Focus: Chrysler
Did you know…?
- There are 84,542 Chryslers currently
registered in the UK.
- This represents 0.229% of UK registered
- Chryslers rank as the 35th most favoured make
by UK consumers, and account for 9.63% of the
- Only 26.58% of current private owners are
female and 54.58% are male.
11.49% are company car owned. The genders owning
the remaining cars are unknown.
- 1.72% of all Chryslers are Convertible models.
This equates to 1,451 cars.
- 37.22% are Estates and 42.54% are
- 23.65% of Chrysler owners have chosen to put
private plates on their vehicle.
- 0.71% of Chryslers are classified as
- 53.47% of Chryslers are manual transmission
and 46.53% are automatic.
- The top 10 locations to see Chryslers are:
Birmingham, Milton Keynes, Chelmsford, Reading, Sheffield,
Peterborough, Guildford, Nottingham, Tunbridge Wells and Kingston
Upon Thames. Together these locations contain
18.36% of all Chryslers.
- The most popular model is the Chrysler Grand
Voyager, making up 27.60% of the Chrysler
- The top two favoured colours are
Silver/Aluminium (22.90%) and Black (21.68%) which make up 44.59%
of all Chryslers. Blue (19.33%) and Red (11.45%) follow close
- 24.13% are less than 24 months old.
45.16% are younger than 4 years old.
- Only 0.5% have an engine size less than 1949. 22.72% are above 2950 and the remaining 76.79% fit into the 1950-2949 group.
This analysis has been performed by GMAP using current market statistics from the anonymised DVLA Parc data.