Automotive Focus: Chevrolet
Did you know…?
- There are 38,030 Chevrolets currently
registered in the UK.
- This represents 0.103% of UK registered
- Chevrolets rank as the 39th most favoured make
by UK consumers.
- 28.11% of current private owners are female
and 42.11% are male. 23.29% are
company car owned. The genders owning the remaining cars are
- 1.46% of all Chevrolets are Convertible
models. This equates to 554 cars.
- 66.28% are Hatchbacks and
7.90% are Estates.
- Just 6.47% of Chevrolet owners have chosen to
put private plates on their vehicle.
- 8.40% of Chevrolets are classified as
- 88.20% of Chevrolets are manual transmission
and 11.80% are automatic.
- The top 10 locations to see Chevrolets are:
Cardiff, Birmingham, Sheffield, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Liverpool,
Peterborough, Chester, Bournemouth, Southampton, Nottingham.
Together these locations contain 23.92% of all Chevrolets.
- The most popular model is the Chevrolet Matiz,
making up 30.41% of the Chevrolet market.
- The top two favoured colours are Blue (31.48%)
and Silver/Aluminium (28.52%) which make up 60% of all Chevrolets.
Black (14.82%) and Red (11.66%) follow close behind.
- 37.64% are less than 12 months old.
88.61% are younger than 2 years old.
- 41.01% have an engine size less than 1350. 19.24% have an engine size over 1750.
This analysis has been performed by GMAP using current market statistics from the anonymised DVLA Parc data.