Automotive Focus: Audi
Did you know....?
- There are 681,308 Audi's currently registered
in the UK.
- This represents 1.852% of UK registered
- Audis rank as the 14th most favoured make by
- Only 19.12% of current private owners are
female and 55.61% are male.
18.42% are company car owned. The genders owning
the remaining cars are unknown.
- 6.94% of all Audi's are Convertible models.
This equates to 47,307 cars.
- 21.25% are Estates and 39.09%
- 23.08% of Audi owners have chosen to put
private plates on their vehicle.
- 0.48% of Audi's are classified as
- 83.59% of Audi's are manual transmission and
16.41% are automatic.
- The top 10 locations to see Audi's are:
Birmingham, Stockport, Reading, SW London, Slough, Manchester,
Milton Keynes, Bristol, Chester, Sheffield. Together these
locations contain 22.54% of all Audi's.
- The most popular model is the Audi A4, making
up 40.35% of the Audi market.
- The top two favoured colours are Blue (25.25%)
and Silver/Aluminium (24.28%) which make up 49.53% of all Audi's.
Black (18.23%) and Grey (12.53%) follow close behind.
- 23.93% are less than 24 months old.
44.64% are younger than 4 years old.
- 9.75% have an engine size less than 1749. 15.51% have an engine size over 2450.
This analysis has been performed by GMAP using current market statistics from the anonymised DVLA Parc data.