Automotive Focus: Alfa Romeo
Did you know…?
- There are 108,591 Alfa Romeo's currently
registered in the UK.
- This represents 0.295% of UK registered
- Alfa Romeo's rank as the 30th most favoured
make by UK consumers.
- Only 20.25% of current private owners are
female and 65.66% are male. 6.82%
are company car owned. The genders owning the remaining cars are
- 4.32% of all Alfa Romeo's are Convertible
models. This equates to 4,691 cars.
- 18.34% of Alfa Romeo owners have chosen to put
private plates on their vehicle.
- 2.79% of Alfa Romeo's classified as
- 99.47% of Alfa Romeo's are manual transmission
and 0.53% are automatic.
- The top 10 locations to see Alfa Romeo's are:
Birmingham, Northhampton, Reading, Nottingham, Sheffield,
Guildford, Bristol, SW London, Newcastle upon Tyne and Glasgow.
Together these locations contain 18.92% of all
- The most popular model is the Alfa Romeo 156,
making up 40.07% of the Alfa Romeo market.
- The top two favoured colours are Red (27.91%)
and Blue (19.64%) which make up 47.55% of all Alfa Romeo's.
Silver/Aluminium (19.23%) and Black (16.27%) follow close
- 10.96% are less than 24 months old.
28.18% are younger than 4 years old.
- 36.22% have an engine size less than 1749. 9.71% have an engine size over 2450.
This analysis has been performed by GMAP using current market statistics from the anonymised DVLA Parc data.